My Blog List

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Luv you Lucky



These days Mohit Chauhan is the voice of allthe popular hits like Rock on.... n New York 'tu ne jo na kaha'. Don't know how to connect but his voice n style reminds me of you Lucky.I remember of having heard you last was only in a kind of not so popular Ahista Ahista from a Ranbir Kapoor's flick. But I also remember huge, great articles on you in TOI Sunday Life magazine.... I associated the sweet dulcet sound adjective only to your voice ans songs since then. It shows still a big fan of yours da.........But I have a feeling these dez the place [n not a peak] that you had created for yourself is taken over by some new entries in a very natural yet unusual way...

I like them all but miss your music. I kno the music industry also goes on the formula of main pal do pal ka shayar hoon. But your fans still look forward to your swan song yaar. I am sure you haven't given your the best and can still put up a fight and show your metal. Waiting for the lucky shine all over again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment